Have you met these kinds of problems?
*1. air condition can't keep your room cold or warm
*2. Always have dust in your room.
*3. Noise reduces your sleep quality.
*4. Your floor usually gets soaked after winding and raining
This is the reason we need these under door seals.
- Draft Door Stopper conveniently moves with your door - no need to constantly bend down to re-position! It has a vinyl cover which is easy to cut to a suitable length and very easy to clean. Double-Sided = Double Protection! Also great for blocking noise and fumes.
- Draft stopper glides over carpet, wood, tile, linoleum, and more to easily move with the door.
- Fits doors up to 36 inches length. Foam tubes and vinyl can be cut down to fit narrow doors. Jumbo 2-inch diameter foam tubes are perfect for blocking extra-large gaps under your door. It can be used for your front door, back door, garage entry door, bedroom door, bathroom door, etc...
- Cut draft stopper to size for windows to help prevent drafts and seal in hot or cold air. Flexible material allows for the draft stopper to form fit to your windows.
Insulate Your Windows To Block All Outside Air Flow
Installs quickly and easily. A great way to seal proof the whole housekeeping inside of your home at the perfect temperature. Clean spot with a cloth and mild cleaning solution, let air dry.
- Made of dense, smooth and quality foam sponge to close the door gap so that no small animals enter the house.
- In addition, to help keep the air conditioning from leaving the room so that it stays cold. And the dust also doesn't enter the house
- Because it's made of sponge, it can also function as soundproof
- This door gap cover can be cut according to the width of the door and washed if it is dirty, so it is very durable in use.
- The installation method is also easy, just cut it according to the width of the door and put it under the door
# How to install:
1. Measure the width of the door
2. Cut this foam and trim to the width of the door
3. Install the trim on the door
4. Processes 2 and 3 can be reversed.
5. The direction of the sponge installation can be back and forth up and down